New Movie Quotes
- Joy Luck Club Movie Quotes
- Independence Day Movie Quotes
- The Truth About Cats & Dogs Movie Quotes
- Conspiracy Theory Movie Quotes
- The Philadelphia Story Movie Quotes
- The Cutting Edge Movie Quotes
- Dead Poets Society Movie Quotes
- Movie The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie Quotes
- Hope Springs Movie Quotes
- Man of Steel Movie Quotes
Author Archives: admin
You’re gonna love him. He’s a really great guy. He’s a musician!
I told you not to marry an agent.
I’m sorry. I can’t stand the god-freaks. You know that.
And it just starts all over again. We just have to remind each other that it was just part of
For the first time in my life, I have no idea what I’m supposed to do… –Thor
I have no plans to die today… –Thor
You are unworthy of your title, and I’ll take from you your power! In the name of my father, and his father before him, I cast you
Quotes from the Movie Water for Elephants
Jacob: Who’s the woman who works with the horses?
Camel: That ain’t no woman, that’s the boss’ wife and she don’t talk to nobody and you don’t talk to her.
Jacob: You’re a
John Winger Quotes from Stripe
* “WINGER:” That’s my philosophy, a $100 shine on a $3 pair of boots.
* “LADY IN CAB:” I’ve never gone this way before.
“WINGER:” Well, I’m sure there’s a
Bob McKenzie Quotes
* “BOB:” Zoom out, eh. Let’s show them how big the screen is, eh. .. Like normally we just have Great White North, eh, but look we got .. what’s that over there?
“DOUG:” Ok, like England, Ireland and
# “AliCE:” Fitz you HAVE to take that test. I’m very hurt that that’s why you invited me over today.
“EMMETT:” Oh come on, don’t do that Alice. I’m sorry. I’m not myself today. I saw my neurologist this morning.
# “BARF:” I’m a mawg: half man, half dog. I’m my own best friend!
# “BARF:” Look, your heinous it’s not that we’re afraid, far from it, it’s just that we got this thing about death, it’s not us.
# “BARF:” Oooh,
# “ROMAN:” I tell you what I see when I look out there. I see the undeveloped resources of Minnesota, Northern Wisconsin, and Michigan. I see a syndicated development consortium exploiting over a billion and a half dollars in forest products. I see a paper mill and if the strategic
# “VENKMAN:” We came, we saw, we kicked its ass! speaker (35 K .wav)
# “VENKMAN:” I don’t have to take this abuse from you, I’ve got hundreds of people dying to abuse me.
# “VENKMAN:” Back off man. I’m a scientist. speaker (28
* “FLETCH:” Well, there we’re in a gray area
“FRANK:”: How gray?
* “DR. DOLAN:” Babar…isn’t that a children’s book?
“FLETCH:” I don’t