New Movie Quotes
- Joy Luck Club Movie Quotes
- Independence Day Movie Quotes
- The Truth About Cats & Dogs Movie Quotes
- Conspiracy Theory Movie Quotes
- The Philadelphia Story Movie Quotes
- The Cutting Edge Movie Quotes
- Dead Poets Society Movie Quotes
- Movie The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie Quotes
- Hope Springs Movie Quotes
- Man of Steel Movie Quotes
Author Archives: admin
# ” “””JAKE:” Ya’ see, me and the Lord have an understanding.
# “”JAKE:” I’ll have four fried chickens, and a Coke.
# “”ELWOOD:” Illinois Nazis.
“JAKE:” I hate
# “BART:” Sir. Sir. He specifically requested two niggers. Well, to tell a family secret, my grandmother was Dutch.
# “BART:” Hey Charlie? … Let me ask you something. … What is it that’s not exactly water … And it
* “RITA:” I think it’s a NICE story. He comes out. He looks around. He wrinkles up his little nose. He sees his shadow, he doesn’t see his shadow. It’s nice. People like it.
“PHIL:” You ARE new, aren’t you? You know, people like
Joe Gideon (Roy Scheider) To be on the wire is life. The rest is waiting.
Joe Gideon It’s showtime, folks.
Angelique (Jessica Lange) Do you believe in love?
Joe Gideon I believe in saying “I love you.”
Joe Gideon Katy, I try to give you everything I can
Kathleen Conklin and Edie are discussing the concept of war criminals.
Kathleen Conklin (Lili Taylor) It was the whole country. They were all guilty. How can you single out one man?
Jean (Edie Falco) Well, you can’t jail a whole country, you know. They needed a scapegoat. He
Nina: I just want to be perfect.
How about I dance the Black Swan for you?
Lily: Yes, our new swan queen! You must be so excited. Are you freaking out?
He picked me, mommy! I’m the new swan queen!
I had the craziest dream last night about a girl who has turned
Put this in your but t and I won’t kill you
”I’m proud to be from Charlestown. It ruined my life, literally, but I’m proud.’
I will see you; this side or the other.
You gotta chase the rabbit if you want the tail.
* “The female of the species is more deadlier than the male.’”
– “Colonel Mustard” from “Clue”
* “It’s a matter of life after death. Now that he’s dead, I have a life.’”
– “Mrs. White” from “Clue”
# So much time and so little to do. Wait a minute. Strike that. Reverse it.”
– “Willy Wonka” from “Willy Wonka”
# “We are the music makers and we are the dreamer of dreams.”
– “Willy Wonka” from “Willy Wonka” (taken from Arthur William Edgar
# Un yama crindol yamaton clare buco sine.” (A man who saves a drowning person risks drowning himself.)
– Uncle Otto from “The Monkees” in “Royal Flush”
# “Work hard, play hard and get plenty of roughage in your diet.”
– Michael Nesmith, from “The