New Movie Quotes
- Joy Luck Club Movie Quotes
- Independence Day Movie Quotes
- The Truth About Cats & Dogs Movie Quotes
- Conspiracy Theory Movie Quotes
- The Philadelphia Story Movie Quotes
- The Cutting Edge Movie Quotes
- Dead Poets Society Movie Quotes
- Movie The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie Quotes
- Hope Springs Movie Quotes
- Man of Steel Movie Quotes
Category Archives: More Movies
Joy Luck Club
Lindo (age 15, before seeing her husband for the first time) I have prayed to the gods many days for you, so that you were not too ugly or too old. (She sees her husband and realizes he is a boy.) I must have prayed too hard.
Lena: (to husband) Why do you have to be so
Independence Day (1997)
David Levinson: They’re using our own satellites against us.
Capt. Steve Hiller: I don’t think they traveled 90 million lightyears just to start a fight.
Steve: Was that an earthquake?
Jazmine: Not even a four-pointer. Go back to
The Truth About Cats & Dogs (1996)
Cosmetics Saleslady: We also have this new face cream which neutralizes the free radicals that attack the skin. Let me ask you: what’s your skin regime?
Dr. Abby Barnes: My regime? The regime from which the radicals are trying to get
Conspiracy Theory (1997)
Jerry: Love gives you wings. It makes you fly. I don’t even call it love. I call it Geronimo. When you’re in love, you’ll jump right from the top of the Empire State and you won’t care, screaming “Geronimo” the whole way down. I
Margaret: The course of true love…
Macaulay: …gathers no moss.
Dexter: Be whatever you want — you’re my redhead.
Tracey: Oh, Mike, put me in your pocket!
Macaulay: This is the Bridal Suite. Send us up some caviar sandwiches and a bottle of
The Cutting Edge
Kate: What were you raised in, a barn?
Doug: Honey, where I’m from we stand for the national anthem.
Anton: Pairs means two! You, you have no partner. You are skating nowhere. And you , where are you going? Back to Siberia? Skating on small pond is big
John Keating: We don’t read and write poetry because it’s cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. And medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry,
Rafael Acosta You’re better suited for making love than for making war.
Rafael Acosta Finally, if you think about it, the only solution to starvation and poverty is in the hands of the army. You’ll
John Winger Quotes from Stripe
* “WINGER:” That’s my philosophy, a $100 shine on a $3 pair of boots.
* “LADY IN CAB:” I’ve never gone this way before.
“WINGER:” Well, I’m sure there’s a
Bob McKenzie Quotes
* “BOB:” Zoom out, eh. Let’s show them how big the screen is, eh. .. Like normally we just have Great White North, eh, but look we got .. what’s that over there?
“DOUG:” Ok, like England, Ireland and