Remember Me Quotes

Our fingerprints never fade from the lives we touch.

Every life… And every death… changes the world in its own way…

Neil Craig: You’re kinda lost, aren’t ya?
Tyler: You think you know me, but you don’t.

Charles: Could do worse than have a father who bails you out of jail.
Tyler: I don’t wanna be bailed out of anything.

Don’t postpone what you want…
Don’t leave anything misunderstood…
Make sure the people you care about know…
Make sure they know how you really feel…

Someone comes into your life and half of you says your no where near ready and the other part says make her yours forever

Tyler: Someone’s been trying to tell me something. Make her yours forever, and I’m working on the forever part.

I’ve planted my flag in every continent.

By 22, Ghandi had 3 kids; Motzart, 37 symphonies; and Buddy Holly was dead.

Adian: I actually plan on graduating, and having a wife and a girlfriend and a divorce and a mid-life stalking episode and erectile dysfunction, and I will thank you to keep your complexes and nihilistic bullshit . . .

You can love someone but not want to spend time with them

When you are 21 drinking is new and exciting, everyone does it

Love’s involved with spending time together, but spending time apart, can lead to loving even *more*.

You have a daughter who sincerely believes that you don’t like her. I mean, she’s trying to communicate. She’s speaking. But why aren’t you listening? I mean, why aren’t you

You are so retarded

Excuse me, You are already bothering me

Tyler:can I ask your name
Ally Craig: Anonymous

Tyler:I am 19
Ally Craig: that’s fine, I can do teens

Tyler: I don’t date sociology majors
Ally Craig: Lucky for you, I am undecided

Ally Craig: I have my desert 1st
Tyler: Is that a political statement or a medical condition

If I die, you are gonna have to live the rest of life, knowing not only did you lie to me but you denied me of one last indulgence, my last wish, are you prepared to shoulder that kind of responsibility to prove a point

You had a nice time or you are having nice time, because if you are having a nice time than why rush to end it

I know what you are smiling about

He is in love with you, I have only look at one other girl the way he looks at you and she’s a lot shorter and shares his DNA

This entry was posted in 2010 Movies. Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to Remember Me Quotes

1. Ricardo says:

remember me was a poorly done movie, the only reason of its popularity (among teenage girls) was the presence of twilight guy Robert Pattinson

2. Kristin says:

actually the movie humanized people who were involved in 9/11. and emilie de raven helped to make that movie, not just robert patinson. And i thought the movie was thought provoking, and a beautiful portrayal of young lives.

3. Kayla says:

The ending absolutely blew me away.
    I’m a big fan of “coming-of-age” films, that’s all I thought that it was going to be. You spend all your time getting drawn into the lives of these characters, and then you find out that their lives are significant for one other reason – a shocking one!

I disagree that this film was poorly done, and I certainly don’t think it matters WHO was in the starring male role. Robert Pattinson did a fantastic job- my boyfriend was no fan of his (whatsoever!), but in seeing him in Tyler’s role, he changed his tune.

BEAUTIFUL MOVIE! <3

4. Becca says:

Actually my friends and I didn’t want to see Remember Me at all, and only because Robert Pattenson was in it. We hate him, but he actually played this role very well. The smoking, pouty, overly-dramatic, rugged, sullen, not quite a man yet, in his early twenties. I loved this movie.

5. Rebekah says:

This movie is one if the best i have seen ever. I have never seen a movie with such a shocking ending. And It really opened my eyes to current events. I Absolutely love it.

6. Emiliana says:

Yes, sincerely, I saw this movie with my mom because SHE wanted to see Robert Pattinson. I could already tell it was a coming of age story, but I also thought it’d be romantic and corny.

But it wasn’t.

It was so beautiful, thoughtful, and a genuine story about a guy who’s just trying to look out for his sister, make everyone try and understand that the world should be way more fair than it is now, and that you should live it not just to make yourself a better person, but to help the others around you become better, too.

I’d give it ten out of ten. Oh yeah, and the ending made me cry. But at least I know he was happy. (:

PS. I had a feeling something bad was going to happen from the beginning of the movie, hence…Remember Me.

7. PaoOla says:

I totally agree it was a great movie I didn’t expected that ending was very shocking to me and really makes you reflect on the things that waste your time and your life such as anger or bad memories

8. Kaety-Robyn says:

Loved this film!
    Made you remember what you were doing at the time of the 9/11.
    Wouldn’t change any of the characters, amazingly picked.
    Will never get bored of them or this film <3

9. Alicia Jurisich says:

wow, what can i say? this was one of the most incredible movies i have ever seen. i don’t anyone could’ve played tyler better than robert pattinson. he is one of the best actors, ever. this movie was a real look in to how easily the ones you love can be gone…..how easily life can end…..how unexpected, it gave people a perspective on how normal the people who lost the lives in 9/11 lives were….truly amazing. there are no words, that can do this movie justice…..it was BRILLIANT!!!

10. Miia from Finland says:

Hi!
    This is so great film! And do you know what? I didnt even like Twilight, but THIS was incredible.
    Tylers little sister were very good actor, like if you’ve seen some movies where is some children acting, they really cant handle it that well.

Anyways, this movie made me cry. Even more than Titanic did. Love it.

11. Jessica G. says:

one word… INCREDIBLE! this was a great film and I really love it.

12. Kolby Sprague says:

Dude you messed up it is Tyler that says i don’t date sociology majors!

13. Olga says:

i actually loved this movie. it showed how your life can end at any moment and you have to forgive because at any moment you can be gone or the person you thought you hated could be gone. i didnt just go see the movie because robert was in it i went to go see it because it seemed like a good movie and my instincts were right. this movie is truly beautiful i can watch it a million times if i had the time though the ending made me cry…

14. Olga says:

oh and its actually

Ally Craig:I am 19
    Tyler: that’s fine, I can do teens

and by the way im 14 and im not really into these kind of movies but i loved this one as you can see by my other comment.

15. Mel says:

i loved this movie it really showed that you just need to live your life and forgive because when you least expect it, it can be taken away so fast. as soon as “September 11, 2001” was written as the date on the board my heart sunk and i started to cry, i relised how normal the people involved in the attacks were, a movie has never hit home like that. It was AMAZING!

16. Alicia Jones says:

Let me start off by saying I think Robert Pattinson is amazing! He played Tyler in such a real way, that you could almost connect with him and feel every single emotion he was feeling.

Also, I really enjoyed how the movie wasn’t just some coming-of-age film about two people who fall in love. No, it was so much more than that. The whole movie revolved around the building of and strengthing of Tyler’s relationships. Tyler and Ally, Tyler and his Dad, Tyler and Aiden, Tyler and his sister, ect. It was just so beautifully made, and it was just so un-Hollywoodized.

The movie had some really memorable quotes, and I think that mere fact made the movie have such a great impact. Example one: “Someone once told me, our fingerprints don’t fade from the lives we touch. Is that true for everyone or is it just poetic bullshit?” That right there is pure genius. I was also interested by the quote “Ghandi once said
    whatever you do in life will be insignificant. but it is very important that you do it anyway. I tend to agree with the first part”. Since I am a teen, I completely agreed with this quote. After all, everyone feels kinda lost during their teen years. I guess that is part of the reason why I connected with this movie so much.

Overall, the movie was extrodinary made and so realistic. It was beautiful and everything I hoped a movie could be. 10 out of 10!

17. nasreen says:

HEART CHANGES..
    I KNOW THEY DO
    BUT THIS HEART ALWAYS BELONGS 2 U .

HEART HURTS ..
    I KNOW THEY DO
    BUT THIS HEART HURTS MORE WITH OUT U ……<3

18. Eric Walters says:

I absolutely love this movie. I dislike Robert Pattinson and not just because of twilight. I have seen him in a few movies prior to those but when I saw this movie my opinion changed greatly. I absolutely love this movie. The characters and plot were amazing. It was such a great story that brought the tragedy of 9/11 to life through this story.

19. Mia says:

Rob Pattinson is an amazing actor, true, but this movie isn’t a success solely because he’s in it, i’m tired of hearing that and the people saying it are probably guys that haven’t actually watched the movie, because he’s in it.
    It’s an incredible film that really makes people see how devastating 9/11 was for people who never really saw the destruction that it caused to so many lives.

20. Rachel... says:

I love the film…In fact I used to hate that “poectic bulshit”…But now I love it…

21. Leila says:

I didn’t want to watch the movie while it was in cinemas because I don’t like Robert Pattinson.
    Funny enough, when I watched Eclipse on DVD with my younger sister I saw the trailer for Remember Me and decided to give it a shot.
    I was positively surprised about how good Rob is in his role as Tyler and I absolutely adore Emilie (LOST).
    For me, it was a really good movie and I watched it quite a few times now. It just gives you stuff to think about. It has lovely quotes (I liked the one about Buddy Holly cuz not many of my generation know him), it’s funny but still very dramatic and the end is just shocking.

22. Tim- says:

to the dude who reckons people only like it cause of robert is a total lie he is a good actor yeah he is a douche in twilight but he was good in the goblet of fire and he was good in this film and i hate twilight but this is a great film.

23. Sarah says:

I thought that this movie was absolutley amazing.
    I’m not saying that because of Robert Pattinson.
    I am a teenager but I actually saw the meaning behind it instead of just his cute face.
    9/11 was such a tragic time in our history and this movie made me cry like a baby honestly.
    This movie taught me to charish what I have now because in a second it could be lost forever. :/

24. Barbara says:

I loved the film, because it wasn’t a big overdone hollywood production. It was simple. Showing how other lives are effected by things that we do. It wouldn’t have mattered who would have played any role as long as they would have done it with their hearts and I see a lot of heart in this movie. I am not totally sure if I liked the ending, because it puts in in the whole 9/11 group of films. But it sure makes a statement. And there are for sure some quotes in this movie that really get to you!

25. Alice says:

Aidan Hall: [to Tyler] That’s why chicks dig you, man. They love this freaky, poetic crap.

26. rute says:

wtf ?! para quem diz que o filme apenas teve sucesso perante os adolescentes por ter Robert Pattinson como parte do elenco principal está enganado, pois eu não simpatizo com ele nem o vejo como um “sex-simbol” e achei muito bom o filme (:

27. Edwich says:

Ghandhi once said ,,,,,,,,,,, The queen dressed well enough for the both of us.

Remember me is quite Poetic? I love the movie!

28. Laiylaiy says:

i have to say, Remeber Me is such a beautiful movie!
    it really rought me down to tears, not because i generally cry when watching a sad movie but it really touched my heart and still has.
    thumps up for the crew, did a fantastic job!

<3 absolutley love thiss movie to death! no doubt, it is one of my top ten movies ever 😛

29. yolie says:

This movie was a really great movie. And not just cause “the guy from twilight” comes out in it. The plot of the movie was great. I loved it.

30. Simbai Mberewere says:

Amazing. In his dad’s eyes Tyler was a fool. To Caroline and Ally, Tyler was a real shoulder to lean on. This movie is not a simple romantic-thing, it reminds me of good things in unexpected people and how powerful and loud silent love is.